Table of Contents
Your business depends on its equipment. When something malfunctions, you’re going to have a serious dilemma on your hands. Getting the problem fixed rapidly should be your primary goal. Otherwise, the malfunctioning equipment will hurt your business, your guests, and your workers. We’re here to help. Our company specializes in the repair and replacement of commercial reach-in freezers. You can count on us to resolve this problem promptly. We can deal with all types of commercial equipment, including reach-in freezers. We’ll make sure that the equipment in your kitchen is working at optimum efficiency.
Proper Maintenance Can Make A Difference
We’re serious about helping our clients. We understand how important this equipment is to your business. If something goes wrong, there is a good chance that you’re going to struggle to keep your customers happy. If the equipment cannot be repaired, it’ll have to be replaced. The problem here is that the replacement costs are much higher. Don’t rush into this decision until you’re positive that you’re making the right choice. Allow our technicians to analyze the situation to find out what is going on. Once we’ve diagnosed the issue, we’ll know what needs to be done.
When possible, we can repair the problem to help you avoid a costly replacement. We can also provide you with scheduled maintenance to ensure that your equipment is working as energy efficient as possible.
Benefits Of Our Planned Maintenance
We strongly recommend signing up for our scheduled maintenance program. Doing so means that your equipment will be properly maintained with the utmost care. Regular maintenance provides the following benefits.
- It can help reduce mold and bacteria growth
- Any operational downtimes will be greatly reduced
- The coils will remain in good condition
- We can keep the compressor in excellent operational condition
- Regular maintenance reduces the risk of costly repairs and replacements
- Rest assured knowing your foods are stored at the right temperature
- You may receive a better score from your local health inspector
- It prevents the fans from freezing
We’ll design a program that works well for your business and its needs. When you’re ready, call our office so we can learn more about your unique situation. We’ll happily work with you every step of the way to ensure that you get the best service and results.
What We Must Check For
During our maintenance visit, our technician will check for a handful of potential problems.
- We will need to check all wires to ensure no wires are cracked. We’ll also ensure that all connections are tight.
- We need to perform an amp draw calibration.
- Our technicians will check the compressor to ensure it is working correctly.
- The condenser will be inspected to ensure all connections are secure.
- The evaporator fans will be checked for debris. We’ll also make sure they’re moving freely.
- All gaskets will be checked and lubricated.
We Deal With All Commercial Refrigeration Equipment
We are one of the most versatile service providers in your area. We can take care of all types of commercial refrigeration equipment, including ice machines, walk-in coolers, walk-in freezers, and more. Call to see what we can do for you.
We Can Service Numerous Brands
There are countless brands making it difficult for some technicians to keep up. Rest assured knowing we’re one of the most versatile companies in the area. We can deal with all types of brands, including Carrier, Astor, Amtecko Industries, Chandler Heatcraft, Atlantic Food Bars, Avantec Equipment, Frigidaire, and more.
We Serve Numerous Industries
We are happy to work with companies in numerous industries. For instance, we have worked on military bases and in healthcare buildings. We can also serve restaurant owners, catering companies, hotels, schools, food markets, and more. We’ll find a way to help you.
Proper Cleaning And Maintenance
We recommend taking steps to keep your equipment in excellent condition. Properly cleaning your equipment can help reduce the risk of malfunctions. However, it is best to sign up for our maintenance service.
Tips For Troubleshooting Problems
Once you’ve encountered a problem, you need to find out what is going on. Otherwise, you won’t be able to fix the issue. We’re here to help. Depending on the complexity of the issue, you may be able to diagnose it on your own. Try using the advice below to do that.
- Is the unit freezing? If this happens, you’re likely dealing with an evaporator issue.
- Make sure the fans are spinning freely.
- Look at the equipment to ensure it isn’t developing ice.
- Inspect the controls to make sure everything is correctly set.
If you’re trying to deal with the coils or evaporator, we recommend hiring a professional. If you don’t know what you’re doing, you may create more problems for yourself. Call our office to get the process started so you can focus on keeping your customers happy.