Running a business can be difficult. If you’re selling foods and drinks, you’ll have even more concerns. After all, you have to make sure that your foods are delicious and safe. You’ll also need to take steps to ensure that the food items do not spoil. If this happens, you’re going to lose money and customers. Suffice to say, you need to use commercial refrigeration equipment to protect your inventory and bottom line. Although you may take the equipment for granted, it is more important than you could ever imagine. The equipment must work consistently 24 hours a day to guarantee satisfactory results. A1 Commercial Refrigeration Repair NYC
When something happens, you’re going to risk losing your items. Once this happens, you’ll have to replace the foods in question. Suffice to say, this can severely impact your bottom line. Prevent this from happening by ensuring that your commercial refrigeration equipment is working properly around the clock. Properly maintaining your equipment can indeed make a big difference. You also have to worry about encountering healthy and safety issues due to the fact that your foods aren’t being stored at the right temperatures.
Thankfully, we’re here to help you. If you’re worried about your refrigeration equipment, remember that we’re one phone call
away. We’re always eager to help our clients and we’ll do our best to ensure that you get the results you need. We’ll properly maintain your equipment to keep everything in excellent condition. Be sure to use the information below to maintain your system and keep it operational.
Cleaning & More Cleaning
First, you need to make sure that you’re cleaning your equipment properly and frequently. Although it depends on how often you’re using the refrigeration case, it is wise to clean it at least once or twice a week. If you use it regularly, consider cleaning the case every day. During the process, it is pertinent to perform a thorough cleaning using gentle soap and hot water. Stay away from harmful chemicals and anything abrasive since these items could do more harm than good. You’ll also want to avoid exposing the electrical components to water.
Every month, you should clean the internal components such as your condenser coils and fans. Over time, these items are going to collect dust and debris. The debris could hinder the performance of the equipment and reduce its energy efficiency. It is cheaper to buy coil cleaner than it is to replace the coils. Therefore, you should buy a reliable coil cleaner and clean the coils. If you’re worried about messing something up, don’t hesitate to hire a qualified professional.
Inspections Are Required
We also recommend taking advantage of regular inspections. We provide this service and believe it is well worth the effort. In general, each business owner should inspect the equipment at least once a week. Doing so can help you pinpoint potential problems before they spiral out of control. Be sure to use the advice below to pinpoint possible issues.
- Always take water leaks seriously. A water leak could be a sign that something has happened to your coils. If the coils are damaged, they will eventually mess up the compressor.
- Condensation can be a sign that something isn’t right. If condensation is found in the cabinet, the door is probably not sealing correctly.
- The coils should receive unhindered airflow.
- Listen to the equipment while it is on. If you hear unusual noises or excess noise, something may be wrong with the compressor or fan motor.
- Always check your gaskets for cracks, rips, and holes. Once the gaskets are worn beyond repair, they need to be replaced because they’ll allow cold air to exit the unit.
- Fasteners and hinges need to be checked regularly. Make sure they’re tightened often to avoid problems.
- Check the legs to make sure they’re straight. The castors need to be secure and tight too.
We recommend signing up for professional inspection services. Our office is waiting for your call
. We’ll schedule regular visits to your shop to ensure that we can keep your equipment in great condition.
Picking A Suitable Service Provider
Once you’ve found out that something is wrong with your refrigerated displays, you need to rectify this problem swiftly. Delaying is only going to make matters worse in the long run. Before you know it, you’ll have an even bigger problem to deal with. With this in mind, you should pick a reliable professional. Use the tips below to get the best company.
- The firm you pick must have experience and expertise in this area.
- The technicians must be able to work on the equipment regardless of make, model, or brand.
- They should be willing to customize the service agreement to meet the needs of your business.
- The team should respond 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- The company should employ the best technicians with years of experience.
- They should be able to handle fixing several pieces of equipment at once.
- The company must keep computerized records for your convenience.
We’re confident that we’re the best refrigeration company in your area. If you’re dealing with a refrigeration problem, don’t delay fixing the problem because it won’t improve. It is only going to get worse in the months ahead. We recommend calling our office so we can begin helping you right away. Our technicians have years of experience and they’re happy to help. Get in touch
with us today so we can fix this problem before it becomes costlier.